Friday, February 12, 2010

I just passed my Google Analytics IQ test!


Conversion University is a site created by Google that provides a great online training course in Google Analytics. After studying all the material, I decided to take the test today and I passed it!!! That means that I am certified by Google as someone who is qualified in Google Analytics.

I have to say that the test was tough and there's no way to pass it without covering every single presentation included in the course. Before taking the test, my understanding of Google Analytics was very general and I think that's why the test ended up to be quite challenging.

For someone like me, who has built a professional profile as a Web Editor and Content Manager, this course offers a great opportunity to gain a set of skills that are very much appreciated today in the job market.

This is a great course that I highly recommend to anyone who is interested in improving his/her knowledge of Google Analytics. If you have any questions about the test and/or the course, I am happy to share with you my own experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment